FM232ir – IoT Sensor for German mME electricity meters (Local LoRa)
FM232ir is an IoT sensor for monitoring the electricity consumption (electric power) of all types of buildings. It has been specially designed for meters with infrared communication ports (mME German meters with SML protocol), but can also be used with old Ferraris meters. It is easy to install on the existing main electricity meter. It connects locally to an F-Link micro-bridge (not included) through a specific local Lora radio protocol and sends the electricity curve at regular intervals.
IoT LoRa sensor for electricity consumption monitoring with a 1-minute or 15-minutes time step (depending on the chosen option). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main electricity meter) and a radio box (also including batteries).
The sensor only transmits messages to an F-Link micro-bridge (to be purchased separately). Up to 10 sensors can be registered on a single F-Link. Data is forwarded by the F-Link to Fludia data collect server where they can be retrieved through an API (or consulted and downloaded manually from the dashboard).
- Universal: compatible with all electricity meters (with infrared port or rotating disk)
- Plug & Play: easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Accurate: power load curve in Watts, with 1-minute time step
- Designed and manufactured in France
- Optical reading head compatible with electronic electricity meters (mMEgerman meters with an infrared communication port and SML protocol)) and electromechanical electricity meters (traditional meters with rotating disk)
- LoRa radio – 868MHz – Specific Local LoRa point to point protocol compatible with F-Link micro-bridge
- 1-minute option:
- if mME meter, data message every 15 minutes, including fifteen 1-minute successive values
- if Ferraris meter, data message every 20 minutes, including twenty 1-minute successive values
- 15-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 15-minutes successive values
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- After the first three years, possible to switch to a completely autonomous mode (i.e. bypass Fludia data collect server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Lifetime for electronic meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 8 years for 15-minute option
- Lifetime for electromechanical meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 5 years for 15-minute option
- Optical head size: 40 x 30 x 20mm / Weight: 19g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g
You might also like